Monday 16 November 2015

Country Club Bandipur – A Pleasant Stay

https://plus.google.com/+CountryClubVacation


We have just returned from an excellent stay at your club in Bandipur. It is only fair that I share my gratitude with you and your team.

On 12th October 2012, I became a member of your club. Since then, I have visited two of your clubs with my family and friends, namely –
Country Club Bandipur and Country Club Mysore.

Last December, we went to Country Club Bandipur in a group of 12, including parents and kids. I must add here, it was an impromptu decision that worked wonders for us.

Speaking of your club, the facilities are very good with excellent choice and taste in food. All of us enjoyed our stay at your club.

Overall, it has been a memorable trip for our family get-together. All of us what to thank your staff for the hospitality extended during our stay.

I would also like to add that your Mysore Club is also one of the best places I have stayed at. The club staff is well-trained and organized in their approach. They took special care of kids and maintained the facilities like swimming pool and outdoor games. 

I wish the team of Country Club Vacation India all the best and hope they continue to do the great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment